Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) is becoming a must have for working and leading in the 21st century world. It’s what makes the difference in whether you thrive or struggle in today’s multicultural context. The first step toward developing your CQ is to understand your cultural values. Cultural Values (CV) are neither good nor bad, but they describe your preferences as compared to others with whom you work and relate.
MyCV™ is an online course that gives you direct access to the Cultural Values Profile, a research-based inventory of your orientation on ten cultural values. Then, you’ll go through a series of modules that are customized specifically for you based on your cultural value preferences. It’s ideal for personal development of for use together with a team.
- Individualism /Collectivism
- Power Distance
- Uncertainty Avoidance
- Cooperative /Competitive
- Time Orientation
- Context (Direct / Indirect)
- Being / Doing
- Expressiveness (Neutral / Affective)
- Universalism /Particularism
- Focus (Monochronic / Polychronic)
- What is culture?
- What are the ten largest cultural clusters in the world?
- Learn about ten cultural value orientations
- Interpret your personal orientation on ten cultural values
- Understand the impact of cultural values on your life and work
- ENGAGING | Activities designed for busy adult learners
- USER FRIENDLY | 90 minutes of content that can be
completed during the learner’s own time and pace
- INTERACTIVE | Four modules filled with interactive learning
activities, knowledge checks, videos, real-life scenarios, and goal setting
- ACCESSIBLE | Mobile friendly access through a secure, online portal
“We can love what we are, without hating what and who we are not.”
— KOFI ANNAN
- RAPID GROWTH OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS…
- …INVOLVING ACADEMIC SCHOLARS FROM NEARLY 50 COUNTRIES
- HUNDREDS OF STUDIES INVOLVING OVER 150,000 PARTICIPANTS…
- …ACROSS 168 COUNTRIES
- MANY ORGANIZATIONS HAVE IDENTIFIED CQ AS A CRITICAL SKILL SET
Click the link to download the brochure: MyCV Flyer_Digital_v.1.0