CQ Go™ is an interactive course designed to prepare international students to study at a Western university (e.g., US, UK, Australia, etc). Students will complete six unique and engaging modules to develop a personalized action plan for using cultural intelligence to succeed in their overseas study.
Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) is the ability to relate and work effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds and it’s proven to predict whether international students will succeed or fail.
- 82% of international students suffer from high levels of stress and anxiety.
- Universities want students to have high CQ. Employers want graduates who have high CQ.
HIGH CQ PREDICTS YOUR ABILITY TO:
- Adjust and make friends
- Cope with language barriers, academic pressure, and limited time to get everything done
- Use your overseas study to land a job when you graduate
APPLICANTS WITH HIGH CQ MOVE TO THE TOP OF THE CANDIDATE LIST
“CQ IS THE KEY TO NAVIGATING OUR BRAVE NEW WORLD.”
— Rakesh Khurana, Dean of Harvard College
“WE NEED LEADERS WITH CQ WHO CAN MAKE CONNECTIONS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LIKE THEM.”
— Shuvo Saha, Google
WHAT IS CQ GO?
Now with a brand new, one-hour course developed by the leading researchers of cultural intelligence, students can improve their CQ before or during their time on campus. CQ Go is an online, interactive course for international students that provides real life examples and practical strategies to succeed inside and outside the classroom at a Western university.
THOSE WHO COMPLETE THE COURSE WILL:
- Know what to expect in a Western classroom
- Be better equipped to socialize with peers from Western cultures
- Develop problem-solving skills for multicultural conflicts
- Be prepared to interview for jobs and internships in western cultures
- Learn the importance of cultural intelligence for your overseas study
- Practice solving three real-life dilemmas faced by other international students
- Create an action plan to ensure success during your overseas studies
- Receive downloadable resources for easy reference during and after the course
- ENGAGING | Hosted by Chris DeRushia, a young and energetic guide who brings CQ to life
- USER FRIENDLY | One hour of content that can be completed during the learner’s own time and pace
- INTERACTIVE | Six modules, 5-10 minutes each, filled with interactive learning activities, knowledge checks, videos, presentations, and goal setting
- ACCESSIBLE | Mobile friendly access through a secure online portal
CQ GO WILL EQUIP YOU TO MAKE YOUR OVERSEAS STUDY THE INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME
Click the link to download the brochure: CQ Go Flyer_Digital_v.2.19