With the holiday season beginning, the Internet is filled with information floating on Christmas. One that caught our eyes is the 31 Christmas Trivia Questions For Your Next Holiday Gathering. There are some interesting facts that you might not be aware of, but could be an interesting “small talk” subject at social events. Please read on:
1. In the song “Frosty the Snowman,” what made Frosty come to life?
An old silk hat
2. What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
3. Who played George Bailey in the Christmas classic “It’s a Wonderful Life?”
4. Per a recent holiday fad, what “spy” hides around the house, reporting back to Santa on who has been naughty and nice?
The Elf on the Shelf
5. What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”
6. One of Santa’s reindeer shares a name with a famous symbol of Valentine’s Day. Which reindeer is that?
7. What Christmas-themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892?
8. In 1981, Bob and Doug McKenzie released their own version of a classic Christmas song. Which song is that?
The Twelve Days of Christmas
9. What animated 2004 film is about a train that carries kids to the North Pole on Christmas Eve?
The Polar Express
10. What much-reviled Christmas edible is known for its long shelf life?
The entries above are taken from 31 Christmas Trivia Questions For Your Next Holiday Gathering. If you enjoy reading through the questions and answers, kindly share this post with your friends. Share the original post as well: https://www.whiteelephantrules.com/christmas-trivia-questions/